The process of determining the present value of a payment or a stream of payments that is to be received in the future. Given the time value of money, a dollar is worth more today than it would be worth tomorrow given its capacity to earn interest. Discounting is the method used to figure out how much these future payments are worth today
Discounting is one of the core principals of finance and is the primary factor used in pricing a stream of cash flows, such as those found in a traditional bond or annuity. Discounting is the succession of coupon payments found when a regular bond is discounted by a certain interest rate and summed together with the discounted par value to determine the bond's current value. Europlaw offers legal advisory on Money Market Interest Rates, Money Market Mutual Fund, Money Market Account Definition, Best Money Market Accounts, Money Market and Capital Market.
Europlaw’s' advisory services:
● assist with growth through transaction support such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances and international operations
● support and protect your business through ethical practices, solid infrastructure and compliance assistance
● improve performance from business advice and consulting with advisory, technical, and industry specific skills
● help you ensure that you have the right processes in place
● mitigate against the risk of unseen events